Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sonogram

I have never had a sonogram before, so of course whenever the doctor said, "Remove everything below the waist," it only made sense to ask if she meant shoes as well. When she said it was my choice, as she was leaving the room, I hurriedly removed all garments, placing my cold callused feet, and unpainted toenails in the stirrups. My first PRE prenatal appointment, and I'd asked a dumb question in the first minute of being in the presence of a woman who could potentially deliever my baby. Why did that question pop into my head, and in addition, the scene in Knocked Up when they are at the doctor's office? The journey begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved