Sunday, December 19, 2010

This is Why I'm Random


This is the first of a few segments of why I'm random.... I don't know if other people have random quirks they do, and maybe just aren't as open as I am about them. I'm not embarassed by them, because they make me, me. These are for your reading enjoyment:

1. I definitely use specific silverware and coffee mugs because I think food/drink tastes better with the use of certain things. If I were to eat with one of my boring forks, food would NOT be as tasty as using the intricately designed ones. My yellow Pottery Barn mugs make coffee out of this world. Think Starbucks, with a Dunkin like after taste.

2. When I was ten I told my mom I had something in my eye that was bothering me. It was a popcorn kernel, but I wasn't eating popcorn at the time.

3. I have straightened only the front of my hair and bangs for my license picture, because go figure, I was running late. The back was a knotted mix of morning hair and tangles.

4. When I work out, I dry out my sweaty sports bras and rewear them a few days later. It's such a waste to wash something just from having water on it once.

5. I do not own dress socks, so I usually wear Josh's gold toes. I freak out when I enter someone's house I'm not really familiar with, because I know at least one person will notice the gold on my sock toe and wonder if I know I'm wearing men's socks.

6. I once met a homeless man in Pittsburgh, and somehow talked him into giving me ten dollars, and talking him into finishing his half full bottle of vodka (at least I didn't say half empty, see I'm an optimist).

7. Even though I'm a teacher, you will not find one functioning pen on my desk. Most of the time I write in Sharpie.

8. I'm ending on an even number, because I really like even numbers. The only time odd numbers are acceptable is if I'm buying apples, lemons, or some other type of fruit, or if I'm setting my alarm clock in increments of five.

Edition 2 is soon to follow...... am I crazy or what?!

2 comments:

  1. pretty sure this list is why i love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. i love this list we are DEF. sisters :) and those yellow mugs are excellent

    ReplyDelete






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved