Saturday, March 12, 2011

Too busy to blog?

Is this the first step in preparing for parenthood? Giving up things that aren't uber important and necessary (blogging)? I haven't posted anything for nearly 2 months; that's craziness! As my stomach is growing, my thoughts are increasing at a rapid pace too. What will Samuel be like? Will he have Josh's patience? My randomness? A little mix of both? As we are going through the pregnancy, what is so important is that he is healthy. We had a scare with choroid plexus cysts, but thank you God, they were nothing to fear. Whew! I really admire people and look at them in a new way if they know their babies have a health defeat, or genetic abnormality in advance. How do they remain strong throughout the pregnancy? Amnio was discussed, but Josh and I decided against it, as there is a heightened risk for losing the baby, and we didn't want to risk anything with our Samuel! I know God will never give you more than you can handle, but going to the hospital to meet with a genetic counselor was more emotional than I thought. We are so blessed that he is okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved