Saturday, November 12, 2011

10 Year Reunion

So tonight is my 10 year high school reunion. I keep thinking about that one car commercial where the guy is flooded with memories as he remembers times in his old car with his high school girlfriend. It would be funny if every person that walked in tonight had to pause and listen to.."Oh yah this is powerful stuff," or however the song starts, and share the nostaglia they were experencing upon seeing high school people. I am excited, I think my class was pretty close. I'm sure there will be moments of awkwardness, but that just makes for even more stories later on. Needless to say, this is mine and Josh's first night away from our little bambino. He will be in good hands, but I will miss putting him to sleep. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved