Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow I Love Ya Tomorrow......

Yay tomorrow I'm embarking on the longest journey ever. 5 hour drive to Philly, stand in line for 4 hours to meet Bethenny Frankel, yay can't wait! Then off to see my love, Kat! I am NOT thinking about all the productive other things I could do with 9 hours, thanks for asking. I already have my outfit assembled; yellow dress, shoes, clutch, bracelet. I figure I have to stand out and I'm going to try to resemble a housewife to some degree. This should be interesting....

1 comment:

  1. Natalie-

    How are you getting to see Bethenny Frankel? I love her show and I think she is hysterical!!

    Make sure you post an update telling us all how it goes!

    ~ Kristin Lundy

    ReplyDelete






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved