Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dognapper

So hopefully by reading my posts, you understand what a dog/animal lover I am. This blog is dedicated to a cocker spaniel pooch I tried to rescue in college. My friends and I were driving along the streets of Beaver Falls, (a scary place to be at times), and we saw this sad little canine on the sidewalk, looking lost and afraid. How depressing! This poor dog couldn't find her way home! (I assume every cocker spaniel is a female due to Lady and the Tramp). I opened my back car door and she jumped right in. My friends and I proceeded to drive around this neighborhood in B.F. looking for people who were looking for their dog. About fifteen minutes later, we ended up in the same place we were, not really sure what to do. I figured the dog might have to pee or something, so I opened my back door. Sure enough she jumped out, but didn't stop at the grass. She started trotting; trotting right up to her house! I dognapped her from right outside her home! I was mortified! Did this family see me take their dog? I was only trying to help! I peeled away from that scene faster than Usain Bolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved