Thursday, September 9, 2010

PBJ Extreme

So many years ago I was a college student trying to balance school, track, vball, and all other things a college career encompasses. My frugal bf, now hubby, taught me a thing or two about saving cashola. He told me to use the cafeteria's bread and pbj so I would save roughly $6 per week, $25 per month. So every night after dinner I humbly packed my pbj for the next day. Who knew that ingredients for pbjs would run rampant in my kitchen someday.

Some of the teachers in my pre-student teaching days were not the friendliest. I basically wore a dunce cap in the lunch room. If I wasn't copying or bulletin boarding, they weren't smiling. One day I was eating my pbj and all of a sudden I realized there was a hair in my mouth along with a huge bite o' sandwich. No problem, I thought, I'll just nonchalantly pull it out (that's what she said). As I'm pulling the hair I realized this wasn't a fuzzy. This was one of my hairs! I was eating my hair on a sandwich ew how gross! So here I am trying to act like it was no thang as I was having a panic attack of america. I did not cough it up later, which is probably a good thing. Can you imagine the students going home and telling their parents that the student teacher coughed up a hairball?

No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved