Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fun day Saturday


Today I did two of my favorite things....had a yard sale and called 911. My yard sale yielded $41 in profit and my detective work yielded another headache from the cops. Yard sales attendees are awesome. Many people asked about gold and coins. I thought if only I had had gold coins what a day it could have been. (On a side note, doesn't had had look incorrect in print? I read this in a Babysitter's Club book when I was younger and thought I found a discovery. I thought wow I am smarter than the author and I'm only nine! Wishful thinking). So the yard sale was fun. My favorite item sold was a trio pack of cassette tapes of Timothy and the Cay someone bought for 50 cents. I found this in the back of my cupboard at work and nearly peed my pants when the buyer handed over a half dollar. Really what was she going to do with this?! After the yard sale I stopped at Kmart. On my way out I saw a woman throwing piles of clothes (an entire cart full) into her car. Her hubby or ex-convict bf zipped out of the parking lot with a close riding Alero (me) on their tail. Kmart was having an end of summer sidewalk sale. I guess this broad thought the clothes were free? I reported the plate and the cops said they would take care of it. Josh was so proud of me he bought me a present (see above). He coincidentally bought it at Kmart. I guess he felt bad with the money they lost and all. He said I deserve to be a deputy. Ahhh what a day, what a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved