Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hoarder?

So am I hoarder? You tell me... my purse always is full to the brim, (I still have a receipt from two years ago.. I purchased a $150 purse for $26 and kept this momento so I could beam from time to time) as is my refrigerator. When I need sour cream, I buy another one without checking to see if there is one in the fridge. Laziness? Being cautious while shopping to solidify this important ingredient? When I'm on the computer I always have at least 5 + tabs open. Then the computer asks me if I want to close all tabs. Well, no I don't or else I would make that decision. All my email accounts are full, I've received emails about my emails. (Okay tech person, I think you are just making my problem worse, and my box fuller). I think in a sense I am, but do I have sour cream containers from four years ago, no. I think by starting a blog I'm helping my hoarding habits because I can't receive an email through blog, just comments. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh a picture of your wallet would compliment this post perfectly! that thing was a beast!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved