Monday, August 23, 2010

The Do's and Don't of Summer

As summer draws to a close, there is such a conglomeration of ideas in my mind about what to do, and what NOT to do. Here is a fun mix of things that happened to me or around me this summer:

1. DO tell me that your dog is a mix between a poodle and a shiatsu as I immaturely ask for all combinations of how to pronounce that breed correctly. Either way is hysterical.

2. Do NOT sneeze while taking various types of tests in the bathroom; I'll leave it at that.

3. DO begin yoga at a local studio or use an 80's DVD to make it not as intimidating. Hey even if your poses don't look as good, you know your spandex outfit is hipper.

4. Do NOT take your dog to the vet and claim their only ailment is "feeling sad." For some reason, the vet I went to did not consider this a valid concern. Needless to say, I switched vets until I found someone who could psychoanalyze my pooch. (Kidding about the last part, unfortunately serious about the first).

5. DO set goals for yourself and check them as you complete them. Take risks, you only live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved