Monday, August 16, 2010

Ecclesiastes 4:9

So, as you can see from the picture of my husband and I via this page, we are super tan, in shape, and love the beach look. Besides the physicalities of our relationship, I'm finding out more and more about him each day. His quarks and my randomness make for one crazy household (can't wait to see the offspring in the future, and no, that doesn't mean I'm preggers). These are a few things about the man who said yes to this crazy blonde and who I am madly in love with......
1. Instead of using the timer on the oven, he prefers his Nike watch. He likes to have the time accessible as he moves around the house, rather than bother to go in the kitchen. Now, if we had a mansion, understandable, but you can sprint from one side of our house to the other in 1.2 seconds, but I love it regardless.
2. Each morning I find change and 2 screws on the table (I think you could insert a "That's what she said" here, but it may be a stretch). He buys people water at work, and has to move license plates around on cars, even though I wish it was something more exciting. I didn't realize this when we first got married and had a ball trying to figure out what he was buying and taking apart.
3. He has started to refer to our dog Bella, as Bella bambino baby, my nickname for her. Sometimes I'll catch him using a high-pitched voice which makes me proud.
4. My definition of filling up the Brita is enough water to cover the bottom. I messily splash water on the top, not bothering to wipe it off. He makes sure it is always full and neatly wiped before putting it in the fridge.
5. I pack him the same thing everyday for lunch, and I mean EVERYDAY. 2 PBJ's, 2 granola bars. BORING to the max. I'll try to spice it up by using crunchy pb or putting one granola bar and a few twizzlers. Sometimes, I'll put tons of jelly so it's oozing off the sides. He kindly reminds me he wants his sandwiches and granola bars, that's it. To make it fun to some extent, I now time myself when making lunches, I mean how else can you make that borefest lunch more exciting? One more note, he uses separate knives as not to mix the pb&j,if he packs his own, I use one. So far, he doesn't notice that one, or is too nice to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved