Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Does my droid post look different? Is it as small as it looks?

I am the proud owner of a Droid. I am going to see how many times I can say "DROID" in my robot voice without Josh getting annoyed, so far so good. So I can tweet,surf,stalk,chat,text,blog, from one phone insanity. I think I found an app that works for you while you sit athome vegging out to Ripa & Ray but miraculously you receive the paycheck. I guess a paycheck actually has to be sent through old school mail (sorry gmail). I was a wildwoman scanning the barcodes of food with my one app, I am fulfilling my dream of being a scanner! I also used the calorie restaurant counter to look up my favs when I go out to eat. I made myself feel better with the nutrition info by reminding myself 50% of the time I ask for a box. DROID!

No comments:

Post a Comment






 


Designed By:


Lovely Visitors

Keep Calm

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved